Here are the parts that I done today. Despite the new oven failing and the hurricane winds I still managed to get the results I did. I firstly cleaned the brake levers with a degreaser then popped them into my new ultrasonic bath for five minutes.
I then heated them in the oven for five minutes then hung them on the wires.
I set the gun up to your instructions and started with the chrome. It took straight away then I baked it for ten minutes, and the result was very good for the first time.
I used the red candy for the top coat and I am really pleased so thank you.
Please take a look and tell me what you think.

Regards
Russell